Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

COMPLETED CROSS-STITCH PATTERNS

Cross-Stitch Patterns I've done
 
 
Cross-Stitch I made for a friends baby
This was one of the first patterns I ever actually finished, so it is
a pretty special one to me.  Glad I could help out a friend
that is not proficient in cross-stitch.

 
Cross-Stitch I made for my Son
When I made this one I couldn't find any cute patterns that were intended
for a baby. I ended up finding this one and improvising it.
I left out birds where the lettering is and had to
use the text from an old pattern.


Cross-Stitch I made for my Daughter
this was the easiest pattern I've done so far.
Although easy it was alot of fun.
 

 
Closer view
I am currently in the process of making one for my youngest son.
I will post more about it as it progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment