Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chili kinda day

Looks like the seasons are a changin'.  Personally I Love Fall.  I love the crispness of the air, the colors of the trees, hayrack rides, hot coco, warm soups, and all the festivites.  Today along with the chill it has been rainy.  That being said it's been an indoor kind of day.  It's not quite time for the heat to be turned on but I think this will be a great day to use the fireplace for the first time this year.  Also thinking chili is a great idea for dinner. 

Being a stay at home mother of 3 I've spent my day cleaning up the aftermath of my children's adventures and in my spare time cuddled up on the couch with a cozy blanket and a good book.  At the moment I'm reading BLOOD LINE by James Rollins.  Picked it up from the library on Monday and looks like I'll be finished with it by the time bed calls this evening.  I've also been considering some new projects to work on for this chaning of season.  I'll be posting the progress of these projects later as they come along.

I got this picture from one of my facebook friends Modern Pioneer.  Great pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment