Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Update

I'm sorry that I have not posted anything new lately. I had a grandmother that passed on Dec. 13th, so I was not around for a while. After all that commotion was over, there was the excitement and busyness of Christmas. Again I would like to apologize to all my loyal followers for not being here to add anything new. However I am going to be adding a couple new things today, also if you didn't notice I did update the cross-stitch in progress post, and will be doing so again tomorrow/today(late evening). I am down to only a few colors left, then will start the outlines. I'm very excited to be done with it, even though I've loved working on it, long projects like that get very tedious after a while for me. If there's no new posts above this one check back in a few hours to see what's new.

Thanks and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and will have an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment